Sunday 5 March 2017

Third Day

As I spent time in prayer this morning I was listening to Third Day's song "Call My Name". Third Day has been one of my favorite bands for a long time. Their strong, God-centered lyrics have always been such an encouragement to me. Their song "Nothing Compares" has become a guidepost in my life, reminding me that nothing compares to the greatness of knowing Christ Jesus our Lord. This morning as I spent time in prayer and listened to "Call My Name," I was encouraged as I was reminded that no matter what place we are in, we can always come to Jesus and be filled with joy. I'm thankful for the gift of music that God has given the guys with Third Day. I'm thankful for the part that they have played in encouraging me in my walk with the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment